Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

persuasive writing

 hi and welcome I am doing another persuasive writing I hope you like my learning.


Do not litter

Everyone must stop littering now because it is killing whales and dolphins and lots of other animals. They think it is food so they end up eating lots of it and eventually they die.

 

Do you want planet earth to be smelly and destroyed for your children and grandchildren?


Do you think dolphins and whales deserve to die?                                                                    


If everyone starts turning plastic and recycling into cool sculptures, playground and lots of other stuff the world will be clean and the dolphins and whales will be safe.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ollie,
    I agree with what you have written! I loved your rhetorical questions too. It will make people really think about their actions regarding what to do with their rubbish. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ollie,

    You have made some very valid points here. We definitely need to stop littering! I love the rhetorical questions that you have used to get people thinking.

    I like your idea about turning plastics and recycling into cool sculptures and playgrounds - what a great idea!

    Keep up the great blog posts!

    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post