Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

persuasive text

 hi and welcome to my blog today I am going to show you my writing about not banning junk food from school I hope you like it.


We should not ban junk food because students can be good so they can get a

treat at least once a week so you can keep healthy and have sugar every week or so.


How would you feel if you did a lot of chores and they gave you vegetables as a reward? I would feel like I wouldn't do any chores ever again.


Sugar can help you after you have done a marathon or an iron man race because it helps replace the energy you have lost.


When you are feeling sad it is good to have a little treat in your lunchbox so you have a brighter day.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ollie,
    I was all for banning junk food at school, but after reading your blog I might change my view!! Lollies are a great reward for doing chores and a great pick me up when you are feeling sad. Lollies certainly have a place in my life. I wonder what the teachers think? Or do we need a lollie jar in Tumu………🤭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ollie,

    You have done a really good job with this writing. You have made some really good points. I love your rhetorical question! I wouldn't want to do chores and be rewarded with vegetables.
    What would be your favourite treat food?
    Mrs Bryce

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post