Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Lego challenge


So far in the 30 day Lego challenge I have built a roller coaster, a rocket ship, a house, a star wars movie set, a tower and a spaceship.
The hardest thing I built was the roller-coaster. All of it was hard but the hardest part was the bit going up hill.

My favourite build was the spaceship because it was a fun build and it took a long time.

My least favourite so far was the star wars movie set because there wasn't just one thing you had to build. You had to build a tower, another tower, lego characters like Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers, a movie camera and big metal bars to act it out. It wasn't fun building so many things.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Ollie, I am super impressed with your lego builds. That must have taken so much time and effort. I have been watching Lego Masters on Tv and I think you might win it if you were on it.
    What else are you going to do while at home? I am so pleased the weather is nice again.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks
      we are going to decorate our teddy bear window again and we have made a 2km track on map my run.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ollie,
    I love building with lego but sadly do not have any at home.
    I too have been watching Lego Masters on tv and am amazed at what they can create out of blocks and how real they look.
    I am not sure what has happened but I can not see your pics.
    What is going to be you next lego creation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. day 7 is toughest pick up truck in the world.
    i can see the photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ollie,
    My son loves lego, particularly star wars. He's at University now so doesn't get much time to build any more. I remember he used to challenge himself to build things from memory and hide the instructions. I look forward to seeing your next creation. (Unfortunately I could not see the pictures either.)
    Mrs Ferguson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post