Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Avengers book summary

Setting
New York 

Main characters
Ironman, Captain America, Thor, Hulk Hawkeye, Black widow & Loki 

Problem 
Loki tricked hulk by creating an illusion of a broken railway as a high speed train was approaching. Hulk lifted the train and scared the passengers.

Solution
The Avengers were called to come. Loki was invisible and when he could be seen again by the Avengers he said he had won. When he was going to turn invisible again Ironman shot a mini missile at Loki and destroyed him meaning the Avengers had won.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ollie, This Avengers Book sounds action packed and exciting.
    Is there a series of books that you have to read in order? Who is your favourite character?
    I am enjoying reading while we are at home.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ollie
    This book does sound exciting! You summary clearly demonstrates that you understand the process and the book. Are there many books in the Avengers series or is this the only one?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post